Saturday 24 January 2015

It's been a while

No comments :
 
I'm going to start off with a massive apology, my last blog post was in October. I'll try my hardest now we're in the new year to make a conscious effort to update more, sorry! We've got a lot to catch up on...
As I said in my previous post, I had two upcoming projects one paid and one amateur. Unfortunately, as I have found out throughout the past two years, nothing ever works out the way you want it to. In this case however, I'm talking about the play Chapel Street. To refresh your memories, the director of my amateur class cast me as Kirsty in Luke Barnes' Chapel Street. Though we had together auditioned several men for the male part, the director chose to audition me again. I didn't get the part down to the fact that I had no experience, which you can't argue with. However, I went on to perform as Macbeth with my amateur group and it went brilliantly. I really did enjoy it, and have signed on for the next season, which has already begun. The theme is The Grimm Brothers and I am so excited.

Oh, and I have a surprise for you..



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting - it means a lot to me when I hear feedback. I will try to reply as quickly as possible!